Get the Fondoodler, licensed by BuzzFeed, at fondoodler.com: http://bzfd.it/2fExTUG
(Psst…We make money if you buy this crazy thing!)
Here is what you’ll need!
Cheese-Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers
Yields: 12 jalapeño poppers
1 block pepper jack cheese
1-2 cups flour, as needed
1-2 cups bread crumbs, as needed
1. Cut the top off each jalapeño and core it, scraping out all the seeds, with the back side of a spoon.
2. Fill the jalapeños with pepper jack cheese, either melted or cubed.
3. Place the top back on the jalapeños and secure with two toothpicks inserted diagonally. (Be sure each toothpick goes through both the top and the bottom of the jalapeño to secure it.)
4. Dredge in flour, eggs, then breadcrumbs. For a thicker breading, double bread the jalapeños by repeating the egg and breadcrumb dredging.
5. Heat oil to 325°F/160°C. Fry each jalapeño popper until golden brown (about 2-3 minutes).
6. Cool and allow extra oil to drip off on a plate lined with paper towels.
7. Season with salt and serve immediately once cooled enough to handle.
Check us out on Facebook! – facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty
Licensed via Audio Network
Made by BFMP www.buzzfeed.com/videoteam.